My debut paranormal YA novel, This Is Your Afterlife, will be published by Bloomsbury Spark next month — October 21, to be exact! I’ll wait here while you mark it on your calendar. (Kidding!)
To celebrate this milestone, I’m throwing a paranormal party with some freakishly talented YA authors. They’re blogging here between October 22 to October 31 (US EDT). Every one of these authors has supported me as critique partners, cheerleaders and darn good friends. I hope you’ll join us for some spooky paranormal and Halloween-themed posts. We’ll have virtual cake and give away actual prizes.
- October 22 – Pintip Dunn, a three-time Golden Heart finalist and brand-new Entangled Teen author.
- October 23 – Amanda Ashby, a multi-published YA and MG author, will join us from Middle Earth, aka New Zealand.
- October 25 – Shea Berkley, multi Golden Heart nominee, multi-pubbed Entangled Teen author, and a seriously cool chick (it says so on her conference badge below!).
- October 26 – Sara Hantz, Entangled author of Will the Real Abi Saunders Stand Up?, In the Blood, and The Second Virginity of Suzy Green.
- October 27 – Erica O’Rourke, Golden Heart winner and author of Dissonance (Simon & Schuster).
- October 28 – Elizabeth Langston, multi Golden Heart finalist, and author of an awesome array of magical realism books from Spencer Hill Press.
- October 29 – Kim MacCarron, four-time Golden Heart finalist and owner of a golden heart.
- October 30 – Stephanie Kuehnert, also a seriously cool chick, author of I Wanna Be Your Joey Ramone, Ballads of Suburbia (both from MTV Books) and an upcoming zine-style memoir from Dutton Children’s Books.
- October 31 – Tina Ferraro, a RITA-nominated YA author who’s currently celebrating her latest sale to Leap Books with Half-Life.
My other release-month interviews and goings-on:
- October TBA – super-fun interview with Afterlife’s cover designer Jenny Zemanek over at her blog, Supernatural Snark.
- October 17 – Waterworld Mermaids blog with Pintip Dunn.
- October 21 – Book Birthday Bash with Anna Campbell at the Romance Bandits blog.
- October 24 – Shea Berkley challenges me to play Question or Dare? at our Ruby-Slippered Sisterhood group blog.
I randomly found this shirt on Amazon. It may or may not be one of the swag items on offer. 😉