It’s hard to believe This Is Your Afterlife will be out injust 11 days — October 21. So surreal! Plans for my Paranormal Party are shaping up well. (My classes at the Antipodean Alliteration Avoidance Academy aren’t going so well.) I hope you’ll join me, my guests, and maybe a ghost or two. It’s all happening from October 22 right up till Halloween, US EDT. There’ll be a giveaway for a lucky commenter each day.
My guest list is packed with YA writer friends who’ve been there for me through thick and thin. I’m sure you’ll love them as much as I do!
- October 22 – Pintip Dunn
- October 23 – Amanda Ashby
- October 24 – The party moves to the Ruby-Slippered Sisterhood for the day.
- October 25 – Shea Berkley
- October 26 – Sara Hantz
- October 27 – Erica O’Rourke
- October 28 – Elizabeth Langston
- October 29 – Kim MacCarron
- October 30 – Stephanie Kuehnert
- October 31 – Tina Ferraro
And now for Afterlife’s official book trailer — check it out! My husband’s band, the Model School, supplied the song, View from the Woods. (Thanks, TMS!) I thought it was fitting, since I wrote a lot of Afterlife while the band recorded demos in my attic. Enjoy…